- INFORMATION WE COLLECT. A. Information about You that You Provide. JeweLora, and/or its Vendors (defined below), may collect information you provide via the Service. For example, JeweLora collects information when you use or register for the Service, participate in the Style Editor program, subscribe to notifications, post on the Service, participate in promotional activities, contact us via JeweLora Chat, or communicate or transact through the Service. In addition, when you interact with Third-Party Services (defined below), you may be able to provide information to those third parties. JeweLora, its Vendors, and/or Third-Party Services may collect certain information that identifies you personally, such as your first and last name, e-mail address, social media handle, phone number, address, full payment account number, credit or debit card number, and photos (“Personal Information”). B. Information Collected Automatically. JeweLora, its Vendors, and/or Third-Party Services may also automatically collect certain information about you when you access or use the Service. Such automatically collected information may include your IP address, device identifier, browser type, operating system, information about your use of the Service, and data regarding network connected hardware (e.g., computer or mobile device). The methods that may be used on the Service to automatically collect such information include:
- SWEEPSTAKES, CONTESTS, AND PROMOTIONS.
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY. The Service is intended for a general audience and not directed to children less than 13 years of age. JeweLora does not intend to collect personal information as defined by the U.S. Children’s Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) (“Children’s Personal Information”) in a manner that is not permitted by COPPA. If we obtain knowledge that we have collected Children’s Personal Information in a manner not permitted by COPPA, we will remove such data to the extent required by COPPA.
- ACCESSING AND CHANGING INFORMATION. JeweLora may provide web pages or other mechanisms allowing you to delete, correct, or update some of the information collected about you (e.g., profile and account information). You may also email us at talk@JeweLora.com, write to us at 1 JeweLora Drive, Columbus Ohio, 43230, or call us at 1-888-EXP-1980. JeweLora will make good faith efforts to make requested changes as soon as practicable, but it is not always possible to completely change, remove or delete all of your information or public postings from JeweLora’s databases and residual and/or cached data may remain archived thereafter. Further, we reserve the right to retain data (a) as required by applicable law; and (b) for so long as reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the data is retained except to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- CHOICES: TRACKING AND COMMUNICATIONS OPTIONS. A. Tracking Technologies Generally. Regular cookies may generally be disabled or removed by tools available as part of most commercial browsers, and in some instances blocked in the future by selecting certain settings. Browsers offer different functionalities and options so you may need to set them separately. Also, tools from commercial browsers may not be effective with regard to Flash cookies (also known as locally shared objects), HTML5 cookies, or other Tracking Technologies. For information on disabling Flash cookies, go to Adobe’s website Please be aware that if you disable or remove these technologies, some parts of the Service may not work and that when you revisit the Service your ability to limit browser-based Tracking Technologies is subject to your browser settings and limitations. Some App-related Tracking Technologies in connection with non-browser usage (e.g., most functionality of a mobile app) can only be disabled by uninstalling the app. To uninstall an app, follow the instructions from your operating system or handset manufacturer. Apple and Google mobile device settings have settings to limit ad tracking, and other tracking, but these may not be completely effective.
In addition, we may serve ads on third-party services that are targeted to reach people on those services that are also identified on one of more of our data bases (“Matched List Ads”). This is done by using Tracking Technologies or by matching common factors between our data bases and the data bases of the third-party services. For instance, we may use such ad services offered by Facebook or Twitter and other Third-Party Services. We are not responsible for these Third-Party Services, including without limitation their security of the data. You may review and adjust your ad options directly through your account settings on Third-Party Services such as Facebook or Twitter. We are not responsible for such third parties’ failure to comply with your or our opt-out instructions, they may not give us notice of opt-outs to our ads that you give to them, and they may change their options without notice to us or you. C. Mobile Apps. With respect to JeweLora’s mobile apps (“apps”), you can stop all collection of data generated by use of the app by uninstalling the app. Also, you may be able to exercise specific privacy choices, such as enabling or disabling certain features (e.g., location-based services, push notifications, accessing calendar/contacts/photos, etc.), by adjusting the permissions in your mobile device and/or the app’s settings. If GPS precise location services are disabled, other means of establishing or estimating location (e.g., connecting to or proximity to wi-fi, Bluetooth, beacons, or our networks) may persist. See also the prior section regarding Interest-based Advertising choices. D. Communications. You can opt out of receiving certain promotional communications (emails or text messaging) from JeweLora at any time by (i) for promotional e-mails, following the unsubscribe instructions in any promotional e-mails you get from us, emailing us at talk@JeweLora.com, or if available by changing your communication preferences by logging onto your account; (ii) for text messages, following the instructions provided in text messages from JeweLora to text the word, “STOP,” emailing talk@JeweLora.com and including your cell phone number, or calling 1-888-EXP-1980; and (iii) for app push notifications turning off push notifications on the settings of your device and/or the app, as applicable. Please note that your opt-out is limited to the e-mail address or phone number used and will not affect subsequent subscriptions. If you opt-out of only certain communications, other subscription communications may continue. Even if you opt out of receiving promotional communications, JeweLora may, subject to applicable law, continue to send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account, transactions, servicing, or JeweLora’s ongoing business relations.
- CONTACT JeweLora.